Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Roberto Cukiatti
Administrators nickname
Mujo Simba
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
23:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/zf6nF2l

roberto.cukiatti

Player
Player
Hello dear Mazhor,
I am a GTA V Grand RP RS Server #1 community player. I would like to address about my blacklist that I received yesterday from the administrator Mujo Simba. Yesterday I was at the market and a character approached me and asked me do I want to earn some money because he saw that I am a new player, I accepted it because I needed them but I didn't know what it was about. He took me to a store where he told me to buy him about 100 lottery tickets. I sold them to him for 540k and I had a profit of 40k. He asked me to do it several times but I really didn't know what it was about and he just said that he wanted to help me and the colleague who runs that shop that is 24/7. He had a lot of money and he said if I do it with him I will have money too. It can be verified that it is a player named Tone Capone ID 40073. When I saw that something was not right, I took 200 tickets because I had never opened them before until now to see what I could get there and I didn't know if they were worth 10k or 5k, I just bought them, I didn't pay attention to the price. I'm telling you the truth because they have evidence that it happened that way. I, as a new player and inexperienced, would like to ask you to give me another chance because the previous mistake will not be repeated for sure. Thank you for your understanding. I am waiting for your answer and I hope that it will be positive
With respect.

Mujo Simba

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Odbijeno, ovaj ID nije appelable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom