Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jim_Hopper
Administrators nickname
Vincent_Xozis
Date
Mar 20, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://i.ibb.co/84gB6Ly/4fmDP06F.png

Jimbou

Forza SGE | Eintracht Frankfurt <3
Player
Guten Abend Liebe Server Verwaltung,

Ich wurde heute wegen misbehavior against leading admins gebannt.
Ich kann mir das zum aktuellen Zeitpunkt nicht erklären. Ein Standpunkt seitens des Bannenden Admins gab es leider auch keinen.
Ich würde den ausgeführten Bann gerne verstehen und wissen auf Welcher Grundlage dieser besteht.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jim Hopper

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Good evening Dear Server Administration,

I was banned today for misbehaviour against leading admins.
I cannot explain this at the moment. Unfortunately, the banning admins did not give a point of view either.
I would like to understand the ban and know on what basis it exists.

With kind regards
Jim Hopper

Jimbou

Player
Alles was ich dazu noch anhängen kann das Freunde von mir ebenfalls für den selben Grund Gebannt wurden und keine Informationen erhalten haben. Alle vom selben Administrator.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All I can add is that friends of mine have also been banned for the same reason and have not received any information. All from the same administrator.

Jimbou

Player
Als ich nachgefragt habe weshalb wurde ich direkt Blockiert und habe dazu keinerlei Grund genannt bekommen.

After Request i got directly blocked without any Information about this Permanent Ban.

Screenshot-20220321-101708-Discord.jpg

Vincent Xozis

Loyalty
Player
Hello,

Mazhor got all of my evidence.
He decides about the future of this punishment.

I do not accept spam about unbanning / statements about punishments, as the rules say, filling in a complainment against the punishment/administrator will lead to an answer which is handled correctly via forum board.
Any other communication is not necessary and most of the time not leading to any result.

You can read the reason for your ban after joining server and you can fill a complainment, thats all Mazhor needs.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Your account will stay banned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom