Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
hamood habibii
Administrators nickname
Lebron_Pluxury
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/3KnUgQn

hamoood habibiiii

Ex FIB
Player
Dear Curators

I hope this finds you well. I am writing to express my deepest apologies for my recent actions regarding the misuse of lottery tickets. I understand that my behavior was not only irresponsible but also disrespectful to the rules and guidelines set forth by the city.

I want to make it clear that I take full responsibility for my actions and the consequences they have brought upon myself and potentially others. I understand the importance of maintaining the integrity of the city's systems, and I deeply regret any disruption or inconvenience my actions may have caused.

I want to assure you that this mistake was a one-time lapse in judgment, and it does not reflect my character or my commitment to being a responsible and contributing member of the city. I have taken the time to reflect on my actions and have come to understand the gravity of the situation.

I miss my friends and the community dearly, and I am reaching out to humbly request an opportunity to make amends and reintegrate into the city. I can assure you that I am fully committed to abiding by all rules and regulations moving forward. I will do everything in my power to demonstrate that I can be a trustworthy and responsible citizen.

Additionally, I kindly request a money wipe on my account to rectify any financial gains I may have obtained through my misconduct. It is essential to me that I make things right and uphold the integrity of the city's economy.

Once again, I apologize sincerely for my actions and any harm they may have caused. I hope for the opportunity to earn back your trust and the privilege of being a part of this wonderful community once again.

Thank you for considering my request.

Warm regards,

[hamood habibii]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom