Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Orandz Draco
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
May 8, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/KAgzIDq

Orandz Murda

Player
Player
Good day, Respected Administration, I got a ban almost a year ago for G.P 6.23 + G.P 1.7.

I'm trying to write a complaint for the last time and I'll be honest, I'm aware of my mistake and I admit, I shouldn't have done it.
I met a lot of people on this project through various Roleplay situations and through good banter and playing on this server,
I met some of them in RL and continued hanging out with them, most of them are still there and playing. I would like to play with again
to them with a promise that I will not break the rules and with an apology for the previous violations that have long since passed. I am 26 years old, I am not from
At the beginning, I obviously took the project so seriously and maybe that's why I did stupid things that I won't do anymore.
Here, I would like to ask you to consider my request one more time and for the last time, and if you can accept it, I will respect it again, even if you don't.
I agree to whatever is necessary, whatever there is, so that I can play again.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal, have a nice day and happy upcoming holidays.

Sincerely, Orandz Draco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom