Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Bouno

Joseph Bouno
Player
1. Your name IRL: Yusuf
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+03:00(Turkey)
4. Average online per day: 6-10 hours
5. Your Discord: jtiyusuf
6. Your Nickname: Joseph Bouno
7. Your ID: 329789

Additional information

1- Leader of Families

2 Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):

2.1 First of all, I want to use the information I gained from State organizations against them as the gang leader. I have gained a lot of experience on the Legal side and I think it is a great opportunity to use this experience. I also want to gain new experiences as a gang leader and use these experiences against them, and I am very sure that I can achieve. As a gang leader i have some ideas that not happened in the other gang and i want to implement that ideas. I want to make The Families Gang like a family that protects and helps each other. I want to make it a family where everyone respects each other and there is no arrogance.

2.2 will turn the Families gang into the gang that controls the dark side of the entire city, and in this way Los Santos will be under control. I also want to make it a gang that all legal parties cannot oppose. And I won't do this alone, we will achieve this with my whole gang, like a family. And while I lead this, I will ensure that the people who will be with me are people close to me and whom I trust.

I want to make Families gang like a family.
I want to make Families members respectfull, helpfull and protect to each others.
I will make sure to complete everyting without any rule violations under my leadership.
I plan to make Families most active gang in the City.
I plan to Creat very strong Turfer Team.
I plan to Creat a Graffiti team who will paint Families graffiti everywhere

3 Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 First of all, to create a Teacher team consisting of at least 5 HCs in order to increase the RolePlay Level. There will be a team that will know what to do in all situations and will be able to teach everyone and explain everything in detail, thus increasing the RolePlay Level.
3.2 I will also proceed in an organizational manner so that everything is more systematic and everything is more stable and better managed.
3.3 I will make my relationship with the other gangs and always make plans for when the stuation need a strategy and pland we can find it already finished so we can implement it quickly with the other gang.
3.4 Other thing that while robbing someone i will be sure that there are at least 1 HC to be sure everything going correctly.
3.5 Always have leader for everything like Graffiti, Turf Leader so we can be sycronize and more good at the management so i will creat a managment Team for each thing like graffiti, turf, events etc. and with that i will be sure that everything is going good so it is will be so systematic, sycronized.
3.6 I will organize a aim practice sessions for my gang and it will be good so we can keep the aims always good.
3.7 I will make sure that is everyone logged everything in the mails correctly so we can check everything when we want.
3.8 I will creat a team from who can hide like a agent and collect evidence about leo's and gangs so we can know what they are planned earlier.
3.9 I am planning to creat a team from who know everything so they can interview who want to join also they will stay in the HQ so they can help who want to join.
3.10 I will do a Highway Rob wich is from the best way to increase rp level, also i want to give chance to everyone for rob not like just the HC can, everyone deserve one chance to proof theyreself.

3.11 Basicly my goals to increase the RolePlay Level i will do a lot of Highways Robs, Store/Gunstore Robberies, Hostage Stuations, FZ raids etc.

MY Goals:
1- %100 turf
2- Most active gang in Ghetto
3- Finish the first term sucsessfully without any warn.
4- Attend to all the events
5- Most terrorist gang

My Rank System:

15- Boss
14- Deputy
13- Under Deputy
12- Phantom
11- Warlord
10- Spectre
9- Claw
8- Assasin
7- Turfer
6- Sprayer
5- Gangster
4- Spirit
3- Militant
2- Scout
1- Jasper

reckol chavo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Yusuf
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+03:00(Turkey)
4. Average online per day: 6-10 hours
5. Your Discord: jtiyusuf
6. Your Nickname: Joseph Bouno
7. Your ID: 329789

Additional information

1- Leader of Families

2 Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):

2.1 First of all, I want to use the information I gained from State organizations against them as the gang leader. I have gained a lot of experience on the Legal side and I think it is a great opportunity to use this experience. I also want to gain new experiences as a gang leader and use these experiences against them, and I am very sure that I can achieve. As a gang leader i have some ideas that not happened in the other gang and i want to implement that ideas. I want to make The Families Gang like a family that protects and helps each other. I want to make it a family where everyone respects each other and there is no arrogance.

2.2 will turn the Families gang into the gang that controls the dark side of the entire city, and in this way Los Santos will be under control. I also want to make it a gang that all legal parties cannot oppose. And I won't do this alone, we will achieve this with my whole gang, like a family. And while I lead this, I will ensure that the people who will be with me are people close to me and whom I trust.

I want to make Families gang like a family.
I want to make Families members respectfull, helpfull and protect to each others.
I will make sure to complete everyting without any rule violations under my leadership.
I plan to make Families most active gang in the City.
I plan to Creat very strong Turfer Team.
I plan to Creat a Graffiti team who will paint Families graffiti everywhere

3 Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 First of all, to create a Teacher team consisting of at least 5 HCs in order to increase the RolePlay Level. There will be a team that will know what to do in all situations and will be able to teach everyone and explain everything in detail, thus increasing the RolePlay Level.
3.2 I will also proceed in an organizational manner so that everything is more systematic and everything is more stable and better managed.
3.3 I will make my relationship with the other gangs and always make plans for when the stuation need a strategy and pland we can find it already finished so we can implement it quickly with the other gang.
3.4 Other thing that while robbing someone i will be sure that there are at least 1 HC to be sure everything going correctly.
3.5 Always have leader for everything like Graffiti, Turf Leader so we can be sycronize and more good at the management so i will creat a managment Team for each thing like graffiti, turf, events etc. and with that i will be sure that everything is going good so it is will be so systematic, sycronized.
3.6 I will organize a aim practice sessions for my gang and it will be good so we can keep the aims always good.
3.7 I will make sure that is everyone logged everything in the mails correctly so we can check everything when we want.
3.8 I will creat a team from who can hide like a agent and collect evidence about leo's and gangs so we can know what they are planned earlier.
3.9 I am planning to creat a team from who know everything so they can interview who want to join also they will stay in the HQ so they can help who want to join.
3.10 I will do a Highway Rob wich is from the best way to increase rp level, also i want to give chance to everyone for rob not like just the HC can, everyone deserve one chance to proof theyreself.

3.11 Basicly my goals to increase the RolePlay Level i will do a lot of Highways Robs, Store/Gunstore Robberies, Hostage Stuations, FZ raids etc.

MY Goals:
1- %100 turf
2- Most active gang in Ghetto
3- Finish the first term sucsessfully without any warn.
4- Attend to all the events
5- Most terrorist gang

My Rank System:

15- Boss
14- Deputy
13- Under Deputy
12- Phantom
11- Warlord
10- Spectre
9- Claw
8- Assasin
7- Turfer
6- Sprayer
5- Gangster
4- Spirit
3- Militant
2- Scout
1- Jasper
good luck

ahmet eren çakır

Player
Player
iyi şanslar
1. Adınız IRL: Yusuf
2. Yaşınız: 18
3. Saat dilimi: GMT+03:00(Türkiye)
4. Günde ortalama çevrimiçi olma süresi: 6-10 saat
5. Anlaşmazlığınız: jtiyusuf
6. Takma Adınız: Joseph Bouno
7. Kimliğiniz: 329789

Ek Bilgiler

1- Ailelerin Lideri

2 Neden bu özel organizasyonun lideri olmak istiyorsunuz? (Üç nedeni bir açıklamayla birlikte sıralayın):

2.1 Öncelikle çete lideri olarak Devlet kurumlarından edindiğim bilgileri onlara karşı kullanmak istiyorum. Hukuk tarafında çok fazla deneyim kazandım ve bu deneyimi kullanmanın harika bir fırsat olduğunu düşünüyorum. Ben de çete lideri olarak yeni deneyimler kazanmak ve bu deneyimleri onlara karşı kullanmak istiyorum ve bunu başarabileceğime de çok eminim. Bir çete lideri olarak diğer çetede gerçekleşmemiş bazı fikirlerim var ve bu fikirleri hayata geçirmek istiyorum. Aileler Çetesi'ni birbirini koruyan ve yardım eden bir aile haline getirmek istiyorum. Herkesin birbirine saygı duyduğu, kibrin olmadığı bir aile olmasını istiyorum.

2.2, Aileler çetesini tüm şehrin karanlık tarafını kontrol eden çeteye dönüştürecek ve bu sayede Los Santos kontrol altına alınacaktır. Ben de tüm yasal partilerin karşı çıkamayacağı bir çete haline getirmek istiyorum. Ve bunu tek başıma yapmayacağım, tüm ekibimle, bir aile gibi bunu başaracağız. Ben de buna liderlik ederken yanımda olacak kişilerin bana yakın ve güvendiğim kişiler olmasını sağlayacağım.

Aileleri bir aile gibi çete haline getirmek istiyorum.
Aile üyelerinin birbirlerine karşı saygılı, yardımsever ve koruyucu olmasını istiyorum.
Liderliğimde her şeyin kural ihlali olmadan tamamlanmasına dikkat edeceğim.
Aileleri şehrin en aktif çetesi yapmayı planlıyorum.
Çok güçlü bir Turfer Takımı oluşturmayı planlıyorum.
Her yere Aileler için grafiti yapacak bir Grafiti ekibi oluşturmayı planlıyorum

3 Organizasyondaki RolePlay düzeyinin iyileştirilmesine yönelik tavsiyeleriniz.

3.1 Öncelikle RolePlay Seviyesinin yükseltilmesi amacıyla en az 5 HC'den oluşan bir Öğretmen ekibi oluşturmak. Her durumda ne yapılması gerektiğini bilen, herkese öğretebilecek, her şeyi detaylı anlatabilecek bir ekip olacak, bu sayede RolePlay Seviyesi artacaktır.
3.2 Ayrıca her şeyin daha sistematik olması, her şeyin daha istikrarlı ve daha iyi yönetilmesi için organizasyonel bir şekilde ilerleyeceğim.
3.3 Diğer çetelerle ilişkimi kuracağım ve durumun bir stratejiye ihtiyaç duyduğu durumlarda her zaman planlar yapacağım ve bunu zaten bitmiş bulabileceğimizi, böylece diğer çeteyle hızlı bir şekilde uygulayabileceğimizi planlayacağım.
3.4 Diğer bir şey de, birini soyarken her şeyin doğru gittiğinden emin olmak için en az 1 HC olduğundan emin olacağım.
3.5 Grafiti, Çim Lideri gibi her şey için her zaman bir liderimiz olsun, böylece yönetimde daha iyi senkronize olabiliriz ve böylece grafiti, çim, etkinlikler vb. gibi her şey için bir yönetim Ekibi oluşturacağım ve bununla her şeyin yolunda olduğundan emin olacağım. iyi gidiyor yani çok sistematik, senkronize olacak.
3.6 Ekibim için bir nişan alma antrenmanı seansları düzenleyeceğim ve bu iyi olacak, böylece hedefleri her zaman iyi tutabiliriz.
3.7 İstediğimiz zaman her şeyi kontrol edebilmemiz için herkesin postalardaki her şeyi doğru şekilde kaydettiğinden emin olacağım.
3.8 Leo'lar ve çeteler hakkında bir ajan gibi saklanıp delil toplayabilecek bir ekip oluşturacağım, böylece ne planladıklarını önceden bilebiliriz.
3.9 Her şeyi bilen kişilerden oluşan bir ekip oluşturmayı planlıyorum, böylece katılmak isteyenlerle görüşebilirler ve ayrıca Genel Merkezde kalacaklar, böylece katılmak isteyenlere yardımcı olabilirler.
3.10 RP seviyesini yükseltmenin en iyi yolu olan bir Otoyol Soygunu yapacağım, ayrıca herkese soygun için şans vermek istiyorum, sadece HC'nin yapamayacağı gibi, herkes kendini kanıtlamak için bir şansı hak ediyor.

3.11 Temel olarak RolePlay Seviyesini arttırmaya yönelik hedeflerim, birçok Otoyol Soygunları, Mağaza/Silah Deposu Soygunları, Rehine Durumları, FZ baskınları vb. yapacağım.

Benim hedeflerim:
1- %100 çim
2- Getto'nun en aktif çetesi
3- İlk dönemi herhangi bir uyarı yapmadan başarıyla tamamlayın.
4- Tüm etkinliklere katılın
5- Çoğu terörist çetesi

Rütbe Sistemim:

15- Patron
14- Vekil
13- Vekil Yardımcısı
12- Hayalet
11- Savaş Lordu
10- Hayalet
9- Pençe
8- Suikastçı
7- Turfer