Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Speaker Tyson
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 8, 2024
Time of violation
10:49
Proofs
https://youtu.be/LeXLCRYP2WQ

Hussein Ilya

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Requesting thread owner to provide 1 minute before of the situation
(you have 6 hours to do so)

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
Easy self report bro... U went out of red zone while I was chasing you... Enjoy ur warn :)... And I got desync... I didnt intentionally ram ur car... I hit you only once because my car has no brakes... Its a Limo what do you expect...

anil kapur

Player
Player
Dude first off our destination is not ghetto we are going to Raw material buyer .

Second, we don't know that we were getting chased lol we also don't know even who you guys are lol .

Third, what the hell is we went out of red zone we are going to Raw materials Buyer XD , (you are trying to blame me smoothly like kids stop ). Regarding warn and thing administrator will look into it ,why you bothering early haha

Fourth, LMAO every car has a break even after ramming you guys didn't noticed that's not a Red Zone and started shooting and killed me .

Here is the Extended POV of before the situation.

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
Dude first off our destination is not ghetto we are going to Raw material buyer .

Second, we don't know that we were getting chased lol we also don't know even who you guys are lol .

Third, what the hell is we went out of red zone we are going to Raw materials Buyer XD , (you are trying to blame me smoothly like kids stop ). Regarding warn and thing administrator will look into it ,why you bothering early haha

Fourth, LMAO every car has a break even after ramming you guys didn't noticed that's not a Red Zone and started shooting and killed me .

Here is the Extended POV of before the situation.

Hah dont talk like you dont know us. Ur friend was calling my my friend's name and telling her to marry him. U went into ghetto and saw us chase you thats why u were speeding and trying to escape us. Even the guy in your POV is saying that you should get in the car and not get out of the car. Stop tryna keep yourself on the right side. Its literally you wantedly going out of ghetto. Bloods gang was literally robbing in front of you. Dont act like you know everything. Goddam you phone numbers bullshit so much. Go learn rules and dont metagame xD.

Hussein Ilya

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
ID: 40906 will receive punishment for General Rule 6.15 (RDM)
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom