Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gotya Warrior
Administrators nickname
Leborny Pluxury
Date
May 7, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://www.instagram.com/p/C6sldNBsbWE/?igsh=MXNhczAzZzgwaHQ0YQ==

gotyawarriorr

Player
Player
Hi Leborny, I will be directly on the issue I got banned from the server for Bug Abuse . i talked to my friends and came to know that it was because of the Lottery Tickets i opened yesterday. Yesterday i cam and went to buy tickets and saw 5000 each i thought it was a store discount i do checked the other stores they were like 10k each but thought might the store owner has done the discont so i bought and opened them. I was unaware about the fact that last night admins have made announcement that it was a bug. Please help me unban . Genuinely it done in full innocense without knowing it was a bug. Hoping for a good return . I am ready for my account money wipe if u want or else simply do it and please unban me. Its my first time of permanent ban. I do have served wrong warns and thugh they have been taken by the admins . please give a look over it that proves my innocence.

Thank you
Best regards,
Gotya Warrior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom