Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hasaan alexander
Administrators nickname
Pablo Schmidt
Date
May 8, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/9UHzDUD

saifulHasan 0777

Player
Player
hlw lebron sir ,What i did, i am sorry for it. I realise my mistake. see i banned for gen 1.6 but i didnt did it a guy who was said he need 3m but i didnt gave him but i did nego with him to ban him .......u know that my first id banned so i dont want to leave en2 perma so why i have to do it ... listen when u was rejected my first forum i was started game from my 2nd so i know if i do any wrong i have to leave en2 ....but en2 in my heart.....i will show u all proof that what i talked with the guy ....just pls unban me i just wanna start rp again from 2nd id......and also show the pics to a bangali admin please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom