Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Unban appeal Cheating | Uwe Mendoza | 30118 | @Mazhor

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tim Gammelmann
Administrators nickname
Uwe_Mendoza
Date
Aug 8, 2023
Time
18:29
Proofs
/

Tim Gammelmann

Player
Player
Dear mazhor,
Some time ago I was permanently banned due to cheating on my account. The cheating that got me banned wasn't actually me, it was a big Russian "hacker group" that somehow managed to get access to my GTA data. This is of course very drastic and I also know that everyone is responsible for their own account, but I tried to contact Rockstar Games immediately after I noticed it (which chat history I would also have to submit as proof). That worked and when I tried to access Grand Rp again, I was unfortunately already banned, which I found very disappointing. I had already sent a request to be unbanned in September 2023, which was unfortunately rejected. Since that date, I have matured again and have therefore secured my account better against such attacks and will continue to be more careful in the future. So today, after more than half a year, I wanted to try again to get a chance to participate in Grand RP on server 1, as I always enjoyed playing there very much. I would be really grateful if you would give me another chance.
Best regards
Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom