Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Unban appeal Bugabuse ( Lottery ) | John Diesel | 10549 | @Mazhor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
John Diesel
Administrators nickname
Joe Savage
Date
May 8, 2024
Time
21:14
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/9stPBc4

John Bubbatz

Leader of unofficial org
Dear Mazhor,

I apologize for breaking the rules regarding "Bugabuse" by purchasing lottery tickets at a reduced price. My actions were rash and very stupid. It wasn't a good idea to exploit this bug.

I realize my mistake. It was not my intention to impact anyone else's gaming experience by gaining an advantage.
It will never happen again that I exploit a mistake in any way.

According to my information, I even made a loss through the lottery tickets, except for the 2 vehicles that I finally got after 2 years of playing. I am currently the leader of an Inoff family called the Screamers, which I would very much like to continue to manage and lead
.When I found out what I had done, I threw the remaining 450 tickets on the floor the next day because I didn't want to have anything to do with them anymore. I really hope that I get the chance to continue being part of this great project and that I am given another chance to show you that I will never do anything like that again.
With kind regards

John Diesel​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom