Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Smokey Applebottom
Suspect ID
1656 273
Date of violation
Mar 21, 2022
Time of violation
01:28
Proofs
https://youtu.be/k6ug7Ms278o

Smokey Applebottom

Player
Player
These people RDM'd a party I was throwing at a shared pool in the city. My Family owns 1145 and 1432, he owns the shacks at 1431. He seems to think he owns the pool and can kill on sight.

1656 and 273 specifically killed me the second time, after returning to my birthday party at my home. There are several others involved in the incident.

darkov alobeidi

Player
Player
you were playing music and we where telling you to stop it but you didn't and you ignore the RP situation

Smokey Applebottom

Player
Player
for NLR: as i said in my post. I returned to my house.

for any potential demands given: I can hear voices, regardless of playing music. Clearly nothing was ever said to me. i was just killed. twice.

NLR also does not apply to RDM.
In the second killing where i see the IDs, music is irrelevant because I have view of the people killing me. They never spoke in game.

darkov alobeidi

Player
Player
so check my mic light i was talking and giving demand to stop the music
check ID 2840 what he was saying at 0:11 He also said to you stop the music
even at 0:5 you can see i gave you A warning shot

Last edited:

Daa Gucci

𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 π’»π‘œπ“‡ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“…π‘’π‘œπ“…π“π‘’ 𝐼 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’
Player

Smokey Applebottom

Player
Player
Nice POV of after your first shooting outburst. As you can hear in the POV, i was already killed. So you gave the demands after?

As was stated in this thread: On consideration - RDM in city 1656
It is a shared property in the city. You have no business giving demands in the first place, not that you did before you started shooting.

Sounds like you got some splainin' to do to zack....

Thank you for including the IDs of everyone involved btw. Now it's clear that your family acted as a whole in this incident :)

Last edited:

darkov alobeidi

Player
Player
for you you got demand to stop the music
and u didnt so u got kill
and the 2 demand was for them to leave the house and they didnt as well and all of u

break NLR you came back to the same place

Last edited:

Smokey Applebottom

Player
Player
for you you got demand to stop the music
and u didnt so u got kill
and the 2 demand was for them to leave the house and they didnt as well and all of u

break NLR you came back to the same place
bud I just rewatched the entire clip that I posted. there were never demands given....

someone shoots. zack says "no one shoot". I get mowed down lol

Sorry for the long unedited POV, the action started at 9:15 (
)

Smokey Applebottom

Player
Player
its not a silent disco btw xD my body cam is set for push to talk, so my in game mic isn't picked up when I put it on toggle for parties.

MrNoax

LEO
Player
So now we are discussing the right to give demands now so nice i can see development here.
Yes! please admins if you can "Stop any demands without reasonable IC reasons" make new rule..

I can see everyone in the server can just give the 5 sec demand to leave or shot i don't like it but if its not rule break i have to accept but ill be glad if it stopped .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom