Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alessandro Yamada
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 21, 2022
Time of violation
1:05
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snO1PXuTtrQ

1Dark1Ilya1

Player
Player
this glitch in the map and if you want check my pc you can
and my pc is 30 fps how i can make cheat and i sorry for that i am not cheater really not cheater
And my friend came in the same way this glitch in the game and I can view pictures of the game files and view the photography that my friend died in this is a glitch in the game and I am really sorry my freind ID 2533

Dabzi ilya

Player
Player
I went inside the concrete circle pit block but not sure how he saw me and how I got shot and killed while completely on cover. I just wanna verify how I was seen inside and got killed.
this area was bugged they can see you standing not hiding from distance.

Dan Mingo

inFamous
Player
Why would you assume I know about this? I also don't use anything to mod my GTA.
But seems everyone is using Redux maybe there needs to be something done about that since no one takes ownership of any wrong doing.

There is a problem in the game and you know this well. You have more than one clue. This is a problem, not cheating.

uncle sandro

Noob
Player
I tried it but no glitch/bug on my part maybe my pc is the problem since I need my pc to have that redux thing to see through or track what's inside.

as you see mine is the plain ole gta graphics not like this
wow. lol

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 2840 will receive a punishment for Event Rule 1.7​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom