Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Efe Pinkman
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 7, 2024
Time of violation
17:09
Proofs
https://youtu.be/e1pfb941pEI

Sangey Yokel

Player
Player
broski i was in the house and you guys raided us and when i go out the house i tp d in the raid area so stop talking shit without any proof

Leo Smith

Player
Player
He got killed in zone then he did relog to join family raid again from his family house.

second pov
WDYM you guys finished him at the first pov how u want him to relog bug abuse?
It looks like bugged from the game

Sangey Yokel

Player
Player
As you can see you guys killed me instantly when you started the raid and finished me so thats a game bug its not bug abuse and you cant see an (? and my id) bcs i didnt do any bug abuse i was at the hospital and did F1 bcs you cant join the raid when u died 1 time so i was gonna get a car at fam house and wait for the raid to finish

Here is the video that you guys killed and finished me.

Last edited:

Efeeey

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
As you can see you guys killed me instantly when you started the raid and finished me so thats a game bug its not bug abuse and you cant see an (? and my id) bcs i didnt do any bug abuse i was at the hospital and did F1 bcs you cant join the raid when u died 1 time so i was gonna get a car at fam house and wait for the raid to finish

Here is the video that you guys killed and finished me.
If you will do relog and spawn at your family house you can enter to raid over and over again so yeah its a bug abuse. Seems like you have POV so you can post full POV.
Check both POVs you just watched only 1 POV.

Leo Smith

Player
Player
If you will do relog and spawn at your family house you can enter to raid over and over again so yeah its a bug abuse. Seems like you have POV so you can post full POV.
Check both POVs you just watched only 1 POV.
I think you are the only one who knows abt this bug abuse, when this raid system was before you can enter the zone only 1 time even if u do f1 and spawn at your family house again, I think this bugged from the game they should fix it bec no one knows abt this bug abuse

Efeeey

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
I think you are the only one who knows abt this bug abuse, when this raid system was before you can enter the zone only 1 time even if u do f1 and spawn at your family house again, I think this bugged from the game they should fix it bec no one knows abt this bug abuse
He entered 2 time check both POVs and let admin decide.

Leo Smith

Player
Player
He entered 2 time check both POVs and let admin decide.
If He meant to join the raid again he wont come bac at the last 2 mins, and as u can see in your pov when he came back again he was shocked how he got back into the raid.

Efeeey

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
If He meant to join the raid again he wont come bac at the last 2 mins, and as u can see in your pov when he came back again he was shocked how he got back into the raid.
Yea because its a bug abuse

Bob Bonkers

~ Reviewing forums since 2022
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 86733 will be punished for Bug Abuse

They finished you all within their rights, you spawned at the hospital and re-entered the raid via the family house.
This means you willingly re-logged --> spawned into the fam house --> walked outside, gun in hand, ready for a fight, abusing this gap in the script.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom