Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Elite Primee
Administrators nickname
Lorena Margiela
Date
Mar 20, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/tp91AI5

Ansh123

Player
Player
it all started around 6months ago i think so when me and my brother bala fox was banned for gen rule 1.1 (account sharing ) and we regret it till date but idk why but today i logged in in my account and got to know that i was banned for gen rule 1.1 that i broke months ago and was unbanned afterwards after talking to higher up of admin team aka Mazhor Pluxury and second reason is 1.4 gen rule which means 1.4 It is forbidden to have more than 1 additional account(Twinking) | Permanent ban to all accounts except main account. Main account will get ban up to 60 days but i only got 2 account that is 1483 and one more 80k id that i dont even use anymore in fact i dont even remember the id pass for that account so idk why iwas banned for 1.4 general rule in the end i think so this is a misudnerstanding and lorenzo margiela banned me for the thing that i did months ago and have already got punished for ,

Thank your For your precious time

Ansh123

Player
Player

just saw this thread where alex odd mentioned my twink account 1483 and 83k id account but alex i can guarantee u others are not my account and i have already got banned for this months ago and i still regret my decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom