Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sova MakTavish
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 21, 2022
Time of violation
8:29
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_xBSnjit5Ec

Paul William

b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶s | BAJRANG DAL | PAUL LASSAN | EX FIB
Player
Let me sure wait that killing fire fighter is not allowed for no reason in ghetto Give me 2 mins

Zenith

ONLY GANG GANG MF🗡
Player
How am i crying, when 2 admins gave 2 different answers. You may have learned how to use slangs, but your using it in the wrong way fam. So pull up your pants before I slap that bunda of yours
zac this report aint against u, it doesnt relate to u at all so chill out man if there is a misunderstanding in admin replies it will be sorted out at last.
QSZwaWQ9QXBp

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
zac this report aint against u, it doesnt relate to u at all so chill out man if there is a misunderstanding in admin replies it will be sorted out at last.
QSZwaWQ9QXBp
Nah, this report shows how the Admins dont work together as one.

A senior Administrator says we can kill, while a normal admin says we cant. Weird af

Gabbar Zilla

Player
Player
QSZwaWQ9QXBp
Paul this report aint against u, it doesnt relate to u at all so chill out man if there is a misunderstanding in admin replies it will be sorted out at last

Ved Das

Player
Player
Paul this report aint against u, it doesnt relate to u at all so chill out man if there is a misunderstanding in admin replies it will be sorted out at last
lol stfu we are bajrang dal and we are always united and so on you are reporting each and everyone single one of us and also spam reporting with your edited povs that aren getting rejected we can say on each others behalf what is your problem illiterate idiot

Paul William

b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶s | BAJRANG DAL | PAUL LASSAN | EX FIB
Player
We are A team We don't Give Priority to Rule Breaks and stuffs as a United Team We have the Rights to Declare what is right what is wrong Have a Great Day And remember Karma Don't left any one behind you will Surely get your punishment soon.

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Server Administrator
Reviewing

- I am checking kill logs

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing, I cannot conclude the report at this time. Please change the title of the report to: Reason | ID

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the logs and this report, I have decided to accept this report.

ID 79740 will be punished for General rules 6.24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom