Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Juli Ponch
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 20, 2022
Time of violation
19:58
Proofs
https://streamable.com/qsehcm

Juli Capulet

Player
Player
Yes, I taught people like you to spit. acceptance. you and your friends taught people to swear. how to curse your mother how to insult people's values. how to be racist and the funniest and best part is how to be a kid.

Juli Capulet

Player
Player
get down to your level further. I don't want to show myself as ignorant like you. you need so many things. You should stop taking this game seriously and go live your life. this is not real life.

Juli Capulet

Player
Player
and when you achieve something in your real life. You will find that there are people who envy you. advice to you sister. what you achieve in the game is just numbers. Don't lose your character for a game. What you have to win is your character. not a game

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player
get down to your level further. I don't want to show myself as ignorant like you. you need so many things. You should stop taking this game seriously and go live your life. this is not real life.
You are legit a reason people take it serious...

Benjamin West

Most Hated
Player
what is that ?did you learn by me ?
Yes, I taught people like you to spit. acceptance. you and your friends taught people to swear. how to curse your mother how to insult people's values. how to be racist and the funniest and best part is how to be a kid.

unknown.png

Juli Capulet

Player
Player
bye guys. You are writing here because I blocked you from DC. babies cry all the time.

ZackPonch

Leader of unofficial org
She's trying to prove one point here and she's not blaming anyone, she's just saying that the person who shot her was out Ghetto She has all the evidence so there is no need to act like a kids With all due respect, let the admin decide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom