Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raj Biswas

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Protyay Biswas
2. Your age - (OOC- 18) (IC- 29)
3. Time zone - (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day - 5 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord - protyay04
6. Your Nickname - Protyay Dey
7. Your ID - 162776
Additional information
1. Leader of Emergency Medical Services(EMS)
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
Ans:-'''I love EMS'''
1) I believe most important roles of a Leader. I am helper, motivator, communicator and many more quality. I have experience 29 years in city (OOC - 3 or 4 years).
I think,I know the rules also I have experience Leo's high command (LSPD,SAHP,EMS,USSS,FIB). That's why i know event and time also i can host any type of events.
I can handle any type of situation........
2).I have been working here more then 1 years in EMS
Dean of Division
Head of Division
3) I do Hardwork
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Ans:- 1) I have seen the FTOs are not training properly. I solve that and I will make sure that the FOTs who have all the experience how "EMS' works, should train Fresher properly they can come to know what they have to do how to maintain a High level of RP.
2) AS Department -
I also recruit specialized high commented they can handle AS Department and if didn't than me and high command they also can handle.

3) MD Department -
In night time we seen low employee are in city that big problem, But don't worry I can cover up, that also manage that me and 'HC'

4)As a chief to will make a department of internal affairs(IA)

-internal affairs(IA)- (IA) Department are dedicated to problem solving department management also global issues, they are problem solver a manage our internal affairs in ems and they can handle if our employee peacefully.

5) Most importantly as 'EMS Chief' I can increase role play experience I can do open recruitment Life Invader (LI) applications also 'EMS" event and many more thing, If I seen any employee doing "Hardwork" in my term I will be give him promotion.
----Ranking System---
"High command"
30. EMS Chief
29. EMS Deputy Chief
28. Chief Of Staff
27. Chief Of Operation
26. Division Chief
25. Head of Division
24. Dean of Division
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
23. Rescue Officer
22. Senior Medical Professor
21. Medical Professor
20. Neurosurgeon
19. Traumatologist
18. Pharmacologist
17. Surgeon
16. Paramedic
15. Assistant Medical Professor
14. Junior Surgeon
13. Junior Paramedic
12. Senior Pharmacist
11. Doctor
10. EMT
09. Pharmacist
08. Resident
07. Junior EMT
06. First Responder
05. Intern
04. Biochemist
03. Medical Student
02. Chemist
01. Fresher

EMS ON TOP

Thank You for Considering My Application,
Yours sincerely
Protyay Dey

Soham Kodu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Protyay Biswas
2. Your age - (OOC- 18) (IC- 29)
3. Time zone - (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day - 5 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord - protyay04
6. Your Nickname - Protyay Dey
7. Your ID - 162776
Additional information
1. Leader of Emergency Medical Services(EMS)
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
Ans:-'''I love EMS'''
1) I believe most important roles of a Leader. I am helper, motivator, communicator and many more quality. I have experience 29 years in city (OOC - 3 or 4 years).
I think,I know the rules also I have experience Leo's high command (LSPD,SAHP,EMS,USSS,FIB). That's why i know event and time also i can host any type of events.
I can handle any type of situation........
2).I have been working here more then 1 years in EMS
Dean of Division
Head of Division
3) I do Hardwork
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Ans:- 1) I have seen the FTOs are not training properly. I solve that and I will make sure that the FOTs who have all the experience how "EMS' works, should train Fresher properly they can come to know what they have to do how to maintain a High level of RP.
2) AS Department -
I also recruit specialized high commented they can handle AS Department and if didn't than me and high command they also can handle.

3) MD Department -
In night time we seen low employee are in city that big problem, But don't worry I can cover up, that also manage that me and 'HC'

4)As a chief to will make a department of internal affairs(IA)

-internal affairs(IA)- (IA) Department are dedicated to problem solving department management also global issues, they are problem solver a manage our internal affairs in ems and they can handle if our employee peacefully.

5) Most importantly as 'EMS Chief' I can increase role play experience I can do open recruitment Life Invader (LI) applications also 'EMS" event and many more thing, If I seen any employee doing "Hardwork" in my term I will be give him promotion.
----Ranking System---
"High command"
30. EMS Chief
29. EMS Deputy Chief
28. Chief Of Staff
27. Chief Of Operation
26. Division Chief
25. Head of Division
24. Dean of Division
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
23. Rescue Officer
22. Senior Medical Professor
21. Medical Professor
20. Neurosurgeon
19. Traumatologist
18. Pharmacologist
17. Surgeon
16. Paramedic
15. Assistant Medical Professor
14. Junior Surgeon
13. Junior Paramedic
12. Senior Pharmacist
11. Doctor
10. EMT
09. Pharmacist
08. Resident
07. Junior EMT
06. First Responder
05. Intern
04. Biochemist
03. Medical Student
02. Chemist
01. Fresher

EMS ON TOP

Thank You for Considering My Application,
Yours sincerely
Protyay Dey
He is a good person and i want to see him as a leader of EMS i kindly request and i hope next leader is this person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom