Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joel Ritter
Administrators nickname
Dr Felix Tired
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://www.directupload.eu/file/d/8551/2cyxpljb_png.htm

Joel Ritter

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor Pluxury,
How long have you been banned? 9999 Days (Blacklist, Lottery)
How long will your punishment last? 9994 Days (Blacklist, Lottery)
Why should we unban you?
I was banned on 06.05.2024 at 00:00. The reason is Blacklist. I opened some lottery tickets and I was not aware that it was a game error. I assumed that the store owner had discounted the price to 50%. I did all the math and tried it out to see if I would make a profit all the time. This was confirmed. Now I would like to apologize for the mistake I made. I also did not know that the activity was a bugabuse. The bug was also not known at the time.
I am Joel, I am 17 years old and have a lot of fun on Grand RP. I would like to join the project again and continue to have a lot of fun on the server. Because I have not committed many rule breaks on the server, I would find it appropriate if I were given a second chance. I will promise that I will not make such a mistake in the future. If something like this should happen again, that something seems strange to me on the server, I will immediately ask the administrators if it is intentional and correct.

I might have a suggestion for a solution:
How about wiping me and taking my company off my hands.
I have been playing on DE04 for a long time and have made a lot of friends here and my brother also plays here!
It would be a shame if I could no longer play with my friends!
I ask you to unban me, as I said take my money and my company I promise I won't do anything else.

With kind regards
Joel G. ( Joel Ritter | 39597)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom