Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taha Grano

Vroom Vroom
Server Administrator
Your name IRL : Taha Rmix
Your age (OOC):22
Time zone + country: morocco (GMT +1)
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00 to 00:00
Average online per day(hours):from 8 to 12 hours
Your Discord ID: _7lw
Your characters' name (IC): Taha Rmix
Your in game ID: 59716
Your in game level: 50
Languages spoken: ARABIC - ENGLISH-FRENCH
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

due to my long playing time in the city and seeing and experiencing a lot situations and how they have been solved by the administration team from that time my objectif was how to becaume one of the administration team so i learned how and took a lot of hight command in many organisations FIB , LSPD , marabunta , vagos , families, and my family , so i played a lot and learned a lot from the administration team and the regular players .
i am confident in my skills and my knowledge that i will be helpful for the players and maintain the standart of roleplay and guiding the new players
- i would like olso to add that i applied multiple times for a leader and i got rejected and i tooked that as learning experience

What are your strengths?
-Fast learner
-probleme solver
-patient
-super honest
-curious to learn new things

What are your weaknesses?
-emotional some times

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
i can bring a confident , fast responder to every situation and helpfull to every player and new player aswell and loves to learn new things everyday

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- yes (i don't have one)

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
No

Hassan Error

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Please contact me on Discord "7sn3rabi" regarding the information provided in your application.
Failure to contact me will result in rejection of your application.​

Hassan Error

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Please contact me "7sn3rabi" on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact me to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.​

Hassan Error

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Accepted

You were accepted in the team, wait to get more information on Discord.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom