Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Morgan Outlaw
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
May 11, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/690560/

Morgan Outlaw

Player
Player
Dear Mr.bobby

I had Comply an Forum Recently about unban me For GR 1.7 | 60 Days

and i Mention that please accept my apology without wipe !

and you have accept the Forum by wiped me First then unban me

Mr.bobby i had sold Everything what i had to Just To Enter the auction and i did the Mistake For the GR 1.7 and it's seems like Prement ban To me if you wiped me Now
Please am beg you if you want to accept the apology, accepted without Wipe Either that i can Take the Normal Punishment (60 Days) and i already had pass the 10 Days From 60

Mr.bobby i heard such a thing about you like you are a man who does not oppress and gives everyone his right please Don't Do that with me , i have around 600mil all of this came from fatigue over the course of a year and a half

Please again if The Conditions For accepting the apology Just To wipe Me, i Can Take the Normal Punishment and i already had Pass 10 Days From Now and Please i Don't want To Get Wipe !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom