Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
josh draco
Administrators nickname
Mohammed Pluxury
Date
May 11, 2024
Time
i think 11:45
Proofs
dont have bodycam

abdul iman

Player
Player
i dont 100% know why i got banned for 7 days but it said warnings 3 last night i was playing and i was just cruising around and i cop tried to pul me over i dont know the name or id i was just trying to run i succeded i thought the cop saw me again and i ran away exactly at the time the cop was chaising me my game chrashed i didnt leave or anything and i realy enjoy this game and i realy would like to keep playing this week so i would realy like if u guys could unban me kind regards josh draco

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
3 warnings is 7 days ban

abdul iman

Player
Player
3 warnings is 7 days
i got warning because my game chrashed and cop thought i left
i dont understand thats why i want to get unbanned i realy enjoy playing this game and now i cant play for 7 days because of this pls fix it

Top Bottom