Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

AleksHill

Founder SokakdanBakan Gang
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Aleks
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone +3
4. Average online per day 5-10 depends on weekend
5. Your Discord sokakdanbakan
6. Your Nickname Aleks Hill
7. Your ID 300552

Additional information

1. Leader of... Emergency Medical Services
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. Hello dear curators, My friends push me to apply to this position.I feel myself ready for this position. I belivie myself for manage EMS well with my experienced deputys.

2. When i came to city first time i was so excited for EMS, and today i thought you will give me chance for taking a leader position of EMS. I love EMS more than all leos, so i love for getting this position.

3. i wont lose my position as a other leaders, i wont do any rulebreak i manage and lead my org aswell my old family. Would you give me 1 chance as a EMS Chief you will see a great term by me.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. Check other ORGs disease and keep active units, encourage units to get on-duty.

2. Keep roster active, who left org roster will be changed instantly , who want to left org i will do expections but if he pay fee for exit.

3. Dont let empty lobbys, i will have great active units, no one lazy and trying to escape situations.

Also I want to make some diffrences about Departments:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HRT-->HR
Train new units take them interview.

Medical Police:
Request Bodycam from units,issue strikes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rank System:

30:Chief
29:Deputy Chief
28:Chief of Staff
27:Department Chief
26:Head of Department
25:Deputy Head of Depatment
24:Neurosurgeon
--------------------------High Command-------------------------
23:Rescue Officer
22:Jr Rescue Officer
21:Medical Professor
20:Senior Medical Professor
19:paramedic
18:Doctor
17:Expert Doctor
16:Logist
15:Jr Paramedic
14:Resident
13:Junior Surgeon
-------------------------Surgeon Ranks-----------------------

12:Junior Doctor
11:Traumatologist

10:Emt
9:Junior EMT

8:Asistant EMT
7:Medical Asistant
6:First Responder
5:Junior Responder
---------------------------------------Ambulance---------------------------------------
4:Intern
3:Medic Unit
2:Medical Student
1:Janitor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for giving attention to my application,
Aleks Hill...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom