Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pluxury_Morales
Administrators nickname
Napal Federov
Date
May 12, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://streamable.com/jw8azk

EliasPluxury

Player
Player
My ID: 20408
Players Nickname: Pluxury Morales
Adminstrators Nickname: Napal Federov
Time: 22:20
Proofs: Watch AntiCheat #1010 | Streamable
Why should we unbanned you:

English Version:

So first of all, hello to everyone, I was banned for AntiCheatCode #1004 on May 12th, 2024 at 10:22 p.m., I often have fun with my colleagues and also admit that I made the Revo Bug (which you can beat people with the Revo oneshot). , because I thought it was fixed, but I was wrong, I also admit it, it's very stupid of me, I would just like to be able to play again, because I haven't had an AC ban for a very long time because I got one Got a new PC. Which I can also use to make clips.

Deutsche Version:

Also erstmal Hallo an alle, Ich wurde am 12.05.2024 um 22:22 für AntiCheatCode #1004 Gebannt, ich mache öfters spaß mit meinen kollegen und gebe auch zu das ich denn Revo Bug (Das man mit der revo leute oneshot schlagen kann) gemacht, weil ich dachte er sei gefixt wurden, aber ich habe mich geirrt, ich gebe es auch zu, er ist sehr dumm von mir, ich würde einfach nur gerne wieder zocken können, weil zudem ich sehr lange kein AC ban hatte weil ich mir einen neuen PC Besorgt habe. Womit ich auch clips machen kann.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom