Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leaking Administrator , Cheating , Anti Cheat code 352 | Roberto Fire , Max Tired, Napal Federov | 171746

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tyler Hatzl
Administrators nickname
Napal Federov
Date
May 9, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
N/a

Tyler Forumkrieger :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsa6unwXkjg
Player
Dear Mazhor,

I got banned for PC check positive what is okay because i had Cheats on my Pc. After some days i saw that the Administrator Monika Tired linked her Instagram to her DC so i clicked on it and saw a Picture of the Administrator. first i didnt cared about it but some of my Friend said i should post it in the Marketplace dc and i didnt think about it and postet it in the Marketplace dc, One of the biggest Regrets in my Life. So i postet it and later i got a Screenshot from my Friend where i saw i got Permanently banned from the Server. At this point i didnt care but after a while i Reconigsed what i just did, It wasnt right from me to do such a thing but i didnt think about the consequences and thit that. And after i was Trying to Relog on my 2 acc i saw that i got an Anticheat 352 ban.

I would like to play with my Friends again and i hope that you can unban me because its her own fault at some point because she linked her Insta to her Dc so i didnt leaked her really because the Picture i ,,leaked´´ was on her Insta.

I did an unban appeal earlier but the same Adminstrator that baned me Denied it so i hope this time you Mazhor are watching at it and hope it doesnt get denied by Monika Tired or Roberto Fire

With kind regards
Tyler

Roberto Fire

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Main Account Banned for Cheating & Leaking.
Twink Account Banned from Anti Cheat #352

Dosent matter If it was a Picture from Instagram or Not, its still privat and have no Place in a Game.

If you wish a Evaluation from the Curator of the Project, then choose the correct prefix.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom