Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rashi Uchiha
Administrators nickname
Hassan Error
Date
May 12, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/692496/

rachit gupta

Player
Player
Dear admin bobby ,
as you can see in my forum that they came to our house and were asking us for demands so that they can start shooting us but then also Hassan error didn’t gave them punishment for provoking but when we go at some another family then in forum sultan gave us punishment for provoking to our 7 members each of them got jail for 180 min .

1. it's the Pov when my friend had called admin

2. it's the Pov when admin came to the situation

3. it's the Pov when Abood Ryu said it's not provoking

and if it is not provoking then just tell me how this is provoking

And one more thing bobby you just tell us that is there any personal hate rate for Uchiha family from Hassan , sultan and Abood Ryu because whenever the situation is not in our Favour then they come asap but when it is not in our Favour then they come after the situation and always say missed it upload it on forums but when we go on forums then they only reject it .

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

ID's 79830, 27884, 25238, 28531, 78060, 31637, 56681, 21305, 63156 Will be punished for Provoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom