Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Ponch Family Mass Rule Break | Genral Rule 6.15 Chris Jackson

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zack ponch
Administrators nickname
Chris Jackson
Date
Mar 21, 2022
Time
10:10 AM
Proofs
https://youtu.be/7mhWu39JxdY

ZackPonch

Leader of unofficial org
With all due respect to everyone, but I would like to review what happened here Since I'm a Ponch Leader and I was in that situation

in this forum ID 27 Report ID 1656 For RDM and its ok no problem for that , After That we post alot of pov`s and proof`s that ponch give too many Demand But no one listens . And you can see in ID 27 Pov they Just provke and say F them lets Keep Party even when we said stop
and For ID 272 why he shoot that man he told him to stop music to talk but again No one was listens Now
Sam Pluxury Ask for our Full Pov and i show him every thing what happen even thoug he
Rejected

Rejected - Gen Rules 6.15 | Chris Jackson

And here U can clearle see how we give them the Demand :

All I want to say is please reconsider the Punıshment and not blame the whole family and all others who got warrınge

Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom