Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Omar Griffin
Administrators nickname
Abood_Ryu
Date
May 10, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/fGoQxQN

OmarGriffin

Deputy Of Legacy Family 👑
Player
Dear Adminstrator , This is the third time I have created a form in the hopes of having my apology accepted, and I have learned my lesson. The greatest proof of this is that I am now creating an apology form. If I had truly activated the gym bot by mistake, I wouldn't have apologized. I recognize that this consequence is deserved, and I have learned that it was a mistake to leave my account unattended for any reason. It's important to note that I didn't leave it to a stranger; rather, I entrusted it to my brother while I was abroad praying. I sincerely hope for your acceptance of this apology and your forgiveness. I ask that you not simply refuse for the third time. This is the first time I've been made aware of this message, as I mentioned previously. If necessary, I can provide verification through my records, which I've maintained since starting VDM. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me and consider this a first offense. I assure you, I have learned my lesson and this will not happen again. Please consider this my final warning. Sincerely , Omar Griffin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom