Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leadership of The National Guard I Nick Blueberyy

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Blueberyy

MOUNTAINS
Player
Information
1. Nick
2. 19
3. EST
4. 6+ Hours
5. Blueberyy_777
6. Nick
7. 80797

Additional information
1. Leader of National Guard
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

2.1, I want to become the General of the National Guard because I believe that in everything there is a good place to start. Upon my return to En1 I was quickly pulled into the LSPD where I slowly made my way up in ranks in such an amount of short time and getting closer to one of my main goals for years which is to be the Chief of Police, I believe that I am not fully capable to lead such responsibilities after such long break and need time and more experience in leadership so I can master my skills further more. I find that if I'm appointed the General I can not only build a bond with lots of people within this city I see lots of way I can work with state organizations to create lot more roleplay within the city which can improve activity for all sides.

2.2, I've been driven by a highly skilled team to apply for such position and those whom will support my journey if I am given the position to make sure NG has a smooth yet interesting and fun term stacked with lots of internal events and rewards. I have the best people who are fit for their positions in my term ready so I can have an outstanding term and create a new legacy for the National Guard. With the support of my team i believe i can take over NG and achieve my goals, support others and bless the curators with a good long term.

2.3, Lots of applicants and previous applicants always state how they want to bring the National Guard to its original historical state and make it great again, I believe in creating a new National Guard with its new legacy for others to look upon instead of mesmerizing the past which we will never experience something like. My organization will focus on the present and future so we can maximize the fun within the org and for those whom are in NG after. With this mentality we can be more careful on the movements of NG and be more aware instead of doing everything by the books for some hope of return of the old times.
I believe that with this way of leadership if given a shot it can change NG for the good and for a good period of time and make it less boring.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I have been the leader of FIB,EMS and NG in en3 in the past year and it has taught me a lot of things and ways to improve roleplay and here are some ways i plan and intent to do so:

-The Air force has been looked down on and not given attention in the past few terms and i want to not only stabilize attention on all departments i want all of them to have an equal play in situations whether how hard that is going to be to achieve. I will promote the use of air force vehicles to improve roleplay and make us more of National Guard and less like every other state organization.

-I will have separate different trainings for all departments and add variety into the National Guard. Upon joining all units will keep going through the same training but they will receive special location and person focused training which will help the person make their way up in the National Guard in a nice and proper way without misunderstandings.

-Each person will have goals to achieve dedicated to their abilities instead of one massive group task which can have lots of uneven work. Such process will take significantly longer from the General but it leaves the NG with more quality and pure work which everyone can say they put their part in and is a reason for our success.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application and I wish everyone a good day.
-Nick Blueberyy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom