Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shiva teja
Administrators nickname
Nik Payne
Date
Apr 11, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/zbg4c7Z

John fin

Player
Player
Hello, Lebron sir, I have been banned for Gen Rule 1.4 on my main and twink accounts. The issue was that I came back to EN 2 after a long time and I did not remember my email and password. So I tried all the email IDs and passwords I remember. While entering I accidentally entered creator on 2 different accounts and I instantly did an F1. I did not think it would lead to a ban on my main and twink. I later also made a technical forum for my accounts. I can dm the forum to you personally if you want. This was a pure misunderstanding and really apologize for all the inconvenience. I have already made an appeal and have been unbanned on my main but my twink account is still not unbanned.

I am ready for a money wipe and PC Check.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom