Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Smoky_West
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 14, 2024
Time of violation
15:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/UMy4g12jiao

SmokyRex

Player
Player
I am arresting ID: 178742 this guy when I am patching the guy he is using RP chat while dead and he make a fake allegation that I am using discord while playing and help those LEO's but I am not. My LEO's are asking in radio for help. But now while I am arresting his friend came and kill us for no reason I give him demands but not going. they are in discord everyone come and saved him and at last ID: 178742 this guy saying this is my power then I am sure they are doing metagaming. I hope you will understand the situation thank you.

Kanika FIinstone

Player
Player
Show admins the full bodycam also like you guys shooting me without any reason and I think you guys were using discord vc or chats because you directly came to me and killed me and how you know I killed them? May I know you were not in the situation you came after the situation and came directly to me when I was carrying licensed bat in my hand and directly killed me without any demands and asking is it me who killed them ?
You guys are use Discord or something like that.

Kanika FIinstone

Player
Player
I am arresting ID: 178742 this guy when I am patching the guy he is using RP chat while dead and he make a fake allegation that I am using discord while playing and help those LEO's but I am not. My LEO's are asking in radio for help. But now while I am arresting his friend came and kill us for no reason I give him demands but not going. they are in discord everyone come and saved him and at last ID: 178742 this guy saying this is my power then I am sure they are doing metagaming. I hope you will understand the situation thank you.
Ohhh your units are asking backup while they are dead ohhhh i didn't know we can use radio while dead sry my bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom