Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yami Stark
Suspect ID
306070 | 129504
Date of violation
May 14, 2024
Time of violation
21:51
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Fy5Bphw1JFk?si=skCDegjLj-YrLoTV

Yami.Stark

Stark Family Leader
Player
This house is not his friend's. You can check the owner
You don't know who the owner of the house is to decide if he is my friend or not
As long as the house is not yours, you have no right to ask people to leave the place.

gorab azamm

Player
Player
You don't know who the owner of the house is to decide if he is my friend or not
As long as the house is not yours, you have no right to ask people to leave the place.
You have no right to shoot me in the street and go home

gorab azamm

Player
Player
Don't change the heart of the matter. You don't have the right to give a request to leave in front of a house that is not yours.
Why did you cut the video because you are violating the rules and this house does not belong to your two friends and I have the right to defend myself because you were shooting at me

Yami.Stark

Stark Family Leader
Player
Why did you cut the video because you are violating the rules and this house does not belong to your two friends and I have the right to defend myself because you were shooting at me
You have the right to defend yourself, but you do not have the right to demand that people leave. You are not in the Red Zone or in front of your house.

Bob Bonkers

~ Reviewing forums since 2022
Server Administrator
Rejected

POV does not show the full situation​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom