Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Anish Leclerc
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 20, 2022
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ovfXAGiTRLU

Anish Verstappen

Federal Investigation Bureau
Player
This guy is seen to be using OBS at 0:25 in the video which is not allowed
6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days
EDIT : The suspect deleted his video, and i knew so i had already downloaded the Vid so i have uploaded t from my channel , This guy has been banned for 7 days as he had 3 warning but extend the ban as he is also using OBS and give him 30 days ban
I REQUEST ADMIN FANCI_DARLING TO REVEIW THIS REPORT AS SHE REVEIWED THIS POV OF CL AND REJECTED IT AS IT WAS EDITED

Last edited:

Paul William

b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶s | BAJRANG DAL | PAUL LASSAN | EX FIB
Player
Admin pls take necessary steps 6.17 is a Bannable Offense and I believe that the the guy who is using Obs he is having hacks and he hiding hacks and taking advantage of it 🙏🏻

Gabbar Zilla

Player
Player
This guy is seen to be using OBS at 0:25 in the video which is not allowed
6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days
EDIT : The suspect deleted his video, and i knew so i had already downloaded the Vid so i have uploaded t from my channel , This guy has been banned for 7 days as he had 3 warning but extend the ban as he is also using OBS and give him 30 days ban
I am not said to any one i got ban of 7 days so how you know ???

Admin take action on this how he know i got ban 7 day I am not said to any one.

Last edited:

Anish Verstappen

Federal Investigation Bureau
Player
I am not said to any one i got ban of 7 days so how you know ???

Admin take action on this how he know i got ban 7 day I am not said to any one.
You Already had 1 warning for NLR, the 2nd warning was of CL and the 3rd was for GR 6.24

Ivan Bolo

Player
Player
Video is not original this is cropped where is taskbar of windows lmao nice edit.
and this what fanci Said
  • We Do NOT accept edited videos as POV to avoid punishment for CL please provide an unedited video of the crash.
You have 12 hours to amend these errors.

you Nerver Provided it .

Gabbar Zilla

Player
Player
Brother stop off topic here as I already said Karma don't even leave a Shit So be ready for your punishments and Listen Admin Is watching everything Further Off-Topic Can cause Punishment Remember;)
I know and this is fourm on me so go and chill in game not here .

Fanci Darling

Professional at everything.
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 79740 will receive a punishment for | Gen 6.17
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom