Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer Hussain RTX

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Hussain Atif
Your age (OOC): 18
Time zone + country: (GMT+5) + Pak
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (9:00 Till 24:00 Using 24H Time Format ):
Average online per day(hours): 12 Hours
Your Discord ID:gamer_rtx1
Your characters' name (IC): Shaadow Grand
Your in game ID: 73183
Your in game level: 14
Languages spoken: English & Urdu
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

1: Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
Ans I want to become an admin in Grand RP because I'm deeply committed to upholding the server's standards and ensuring an enjoyable experience for all players. Transitioning from RP-life to an admin role allows me to contribute more effectively to the community by addressing issues, enforcing rules, and fostering a positive environment. While I value RP-life, my dedication to maintaining fairness and order motivates me to take on the responsibilities of an admin.

2: What are your strengths?
Ans My strengths lie in my ability to communicate effectively, remain calm under pressure, and make fair and informed decisions. I have a strong sense of responsibility and integrity, which enables me to handle challenging situations with professionalism and impartiality. Additionally, I am proficient in problem-solving and conflict resolution, allowing me to address issues promptly and effectively.

What are your weaknesses?
Ans One of my weaknesses is that I tend to be overly self-critical, which can sometimes affect my confidence in decision-making. Additionally, I have a tendency to avoid confrontation, which can hinder my ability to address issues directly. However, I am actively working on building my self-confidence and developing better strategies for handling difficult conversations.

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Ans I can bring strong communication skills, problem-solving abilities, and a commitment to fairness and integrity to the admin team. Additionally, I have experience in conflict resolution and mediation, which can be valuable in managing disputes and maintaining a positive community atmosphere. I am also proactive and detail-oriented, ensuring that issues are addressed promptly and effectively. Overall, I am dedicated to supporting the admin team and contributing to the success of the server.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans i don't have any

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
Ans Yeah Maybe On Muslim Events Like Bakra Eid | Ramazan | And Some of it will interact at the momment

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
For my application, it's important to note that I am deeply passionate about creating a positive and inclusive gaming environment for all players.
I am committed to upholding the server's rules and values with fairness and integrity.
Additionally, I am open to feedback and eager to learn and grow in my role as an admin.
My ultimate goal is to contribute positively to the community and ensure that all players have an enjoyable and fulfilling gaming experience.

Hassan Error

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Different age across multiple applications.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom