Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Whiskey Tango
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 16, 2024
Time of violation
23:27
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Ls19l-KqdBE

Whiskey Jericho

Player
Player
292475 and some others showed up at the Mage family house and started a gun fight, I ran for cover behind the house but was shot and killed then finished off. POV shows what happened at 3 minutes and 30 seconds till the end of the POV where I was sent to the hospital.

Whiskey Jericho

Player
Player
Computer crashed in the middle of the upload for the youtube link. Please use this one
as the one attached is broken

Cloud Schwert

Player
Player
292475 and some others showed up at the Mage family house and started a gun fight, I ran for cover behind the house but was shot and killed then finished off. POV shows what happened at 3 minutes and 30 seconds till the end of the POV where I was sent to the hospital.
he is trying to stab my friend and your friend waiting with a gun his hand. and also wearing armor. What do you expect? There was a conflict and you were there, they killed you too. Its RP
03.20 He's trying to stab my friend
And it's a bug for you to go to the hospital

Last edited:

Whiskey Jericho

Player
Player
he is trying to stab my friend and your friend waiting with a gun his hand. and also wearing armor. What do you expect? There was a conflict and you were there, they killed you too. Its RP
03.20 He's trying to stab my friend
And it's a bug for you to go to the hospital
Let staff decide, Im not here for your opinion on the matter. Thanks(y)

Megisou

Player
Player
Since we can write something here, I think we have the right to defend ourselves. There is no one asking you for the right to speak, I can write however I want. I would appreciate it if you were careful with your words.

Whiskey Jericho

Player
Player
Since we can write something here, I think we have the right to defend ourselves. There is no one asking you for the right to speak, I can write however I want. I would appreciate it if you were careful with your words.
I suggest you follow you own advice and not make threats "I would appreciate it if you were careful with your words." Take care now.. bye bye then.. :)

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Senior Administrator
Approved

ID 374956 & ID 166892 will receive a punishment for Mixing
ID 334012, ID 380283, ID 385458 & ID 292475 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15
ID 254147 will receive a punishment for CR

All Off-topics will be Punished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom