Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
harsha a
Administrators nickname
Alex odd
Date
Aug 6, 2021
Time
22:00
Proofs
no proofs

Harsha a

Player
Player
me and my friends bought a biz in auction my exchanging shoe for money more than 5mil. we got unbanned for breaking a rule.
so the guys who gave money actually wanted the shoe but they paid extra money for the shoe to get some part of the profits from the biz . we knew that we cant pass more than 5mil but i have exchanged more than 10mil in a day for guns before so i thought it was actually allowed to do this. I even bought multiple neon shoe (more than 20mil) in a day i thought exchange was allowed. i am sorry for breaking this rule is there anyway we can get banned. we play 15-18 hrs a day on this server for last 60-70 days please help us out.

Harsha a

Player
Player
me and my friends bought a biz in auction my exchanging shoe for money more than 5mil. we got banned for breaking a rule.
so the guys who gave money actually wanted the shoe but they paid extra money for the shoe to get some part of the profits from the biz . we knew that we cant pass more than 5mil but i have exchanged more than 10mil in a day for guns before so i thought it was actually allowed to do this. I even bought multiple neon shoe (more than 20mil) in a day i thought exchange was allowed. i am sorry for breaking this rule is there anyway we can get banned. we play 15-18 hrs a day on this server for last 60-70 days please help us out.

Harsha a

Player
Player
we traded shoes between 4 ppl with the intent of gathering money to buy biz but we did that cuz we thought it is allowed to do cuz we traded stuff more than 20mil in a day before (bought guns more than 10mil and bought multiple neon shoe in a day)

[3:16 AM]

Harsha a

Player
Player
we traded shoes between 4 ppl with the intent of gathering money to buy biz but we did that cuz we thought it is allowed to do cuz we traded stuff more than 20mil in a day before (bought guns more than 10mil and bought multiple neon shoe in a day)

[3:16 AM]
also id 168885 forgot to mention this id in title

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Thread is locked for new responses to evite possible spam.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
You together with your friends tried to break rule on purpose. Don't try to lie me. All of you will stay banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom