Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ninja Ahmad
Administrators nickname
DARREN MILLER
Date
Mar 22, 2022
Time
9:20
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNEJNyy5RlU

Ninja X

Player
Player
Hello Darren can you see my pov i was not useing the armor but the guy working on police office was have bug and now i got jail and lose stufe cost like 700k and i got warning 7 day | admin what is the correct solution This is not my fault This is a bug in the game
if there was no bug all this of this not happened i lose like 700k and getting warning i just wont remove the warning
It is not my problem or the problem of the person in the other video its game bug

Darren Miller

Player
Player
hello you was given a warning for combat logging while in DOC the officer said ''i will remove the cuffs you have 5 seconds to remove your mask'' you then left the game instantly after he uncuffed you this violates the server Rule 6.2 or general rules you should have asked for a lawyer to come down and explained that to him and he would have been able to check your screen RPly using bodycam footage but you decide to avoid RP by combat logging

to further add the pov is not your own and does not prove that you had no armour vest in your inventory POV must be from your own point of view​

Darren Miller

Player
Player
also you did not loose any of the items from your inventory after you got the warn from admins and the vest you are wearing on your person in the clips provided by you from another player is still currently in your inventory along with other vests and weapons so how you can say and i quote '' This is not my fault This is a bug in the game'' when you clearly still have the item in your inventory at the time of me checking this is beyond a reasonable excuse​

Ninja X

Player
Player
no man i lose my all item when i finish my time from the jail i out fresh have nothing and about i was said ' This is not my fault This is a bug in the game'' i mean this all story happen because the bug (the guy handcuff me because on his screen he see im use armor and he cant see my name because that he handcuff me and search me ) if there is no bug i was not left the game when i was on jail and get warning

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Admin warned for CL - next time don't leave RP situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom