Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kerem Black
Administrators nickname
Rui Ace
Date
May 18, 2024
Time
17:18
Proofs
https://imgur.com/zeRHeTs

Kerem Black

-_-
Player
As an unofficial family leader, I am aware that even the smallest punishment I receive will bring a family warning to my family, and I take care not to violate any rules. I just got punished by Rui even though I didn't do CR at all. I was only following the person I was looking for for the collector job. I want this punishment to be reviewed by the chief admins because I had no intention of CR and all I did was follow it.

If the admin shows you full POV, you can see that I only follow him slowly and touch him once due to the speed of the vehicle I am driving. I was slowly following him from behind with no intention of CR

Thank you for your review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom