Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ismail ponch
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 22, 2022
Time of violation
16:25
Proofs
https://youtu.be/VYmSYNRc-f0

ScottBoloo

𝘉𝘰𝘭𝘰
Player
amuna kuram how cheater???:ninja::poop::poop::poop:

Last edited:

joker98

Player
Player
"Are u dumb, shut the fuck up " If you dont want someone new to come to your family after 9 months shut up and dont write this again (jr. joker98). I hope you understand what I want to say
if i fuck your mother now you will get brother after 9 months u fucking son of bitch
is it clear to you? you understand what iam saying if u try to insult my mother so i can catch that And I will insult you and fuck your whole family I am not pussy like u

Last edited:

_FreezyM

Player
Player
Off topic
if i fuck your mother now you will get brother after 9 months u fucking son of bitch
is it clear to you? you understand what iam saying if u try to insult my mother so i can catch that And I will insult you and fuck your whole family I am not pussy like u

NONAME AZRAIL

Player
Player
are u dumb why u posting links off topic

Bro Can u stfu Cuz your mouth stinks OHOHOHOHOH Zarthov ğğ

NONAME AZRAIL

Player
Player
Like you see in my pov i give him dmg 64 + 64 when he was robbing my friend
my friend pov id1236 this id191 dont have vest and id 359 he dont have vest in my friend pov but when he aim at him you can see the vest hp and he was mixing when he said see you in forum

Yo bro U should go Are Cuz ur aim so trash ID 1236

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom