Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol | Carl Pumberr

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl Pumber

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your Name IRL : Buğra
  2. Your Age : 18
  3. Time Zone : GMT+3
  4. Avarage Online Per Day : 6-8 Hours
  5. Your Discord : parayahnisi
  6. Your Nickname : Carl Pumberr
  7. Your ID : 244167
Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol

Why do you want to be leader of this specisfic organization?

1) SAHP is one of the best organization of the city. But at the last terms there is big problems such as populism and inactivity. For the solve of inactivity you need a good human resource team to recruit new members and make them love to SAHP I am promising to make my human resource team best of all time. For the solve of populism you need a good HCs and IA team. I will make sure no one doing populism and choose every high command very professionally. With a good management team we will make SAHP best again.

2) When I was young in the city I decided to be police officer and then I join SAHP. I work very hard there and gain good positions. After that I retire from my SAHP work and tried other organizations and gained good positions there aswell. I joined almost every organization but SAHP is my favorite by far. And after gain good positions in almost every orgs I decided to go back my first organization and be leader of it.

3) I have seen so much leaders/deputies before. I talked with them, I watch them I learned from them and I saw their mistakes aswell. After seeing much leaders mistakes I tried to find the soluition of them. With this knowledge I am not gonna make same mistakes and make my organization best.

4) Before that time I was always on the tactical departments such as SWAT and Undercover. I learned all organization special tactics and strategies in the SWAT team. And also when I was in undercover I spend most of my time with gangs. Talked with them learned their tactics for the LEOs and leak them. With this knowledge I wont let any gang to do any criminal events on our highway.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Ghetto Patrols: Ghetto patrols is an IC event which gangs and LEOs fight. Making two there of them every week will improve our rp level. And will make us much fun from the organization.

PR events: PR events is so important for all organization because it is helping organization to mingle with citizens. And make them spend good time. With a good PR team we will planning to make events two there times a week.

Relations with other LEOs: We need to make good relationship with other legal organizations because infighting in legal orgs will not be good for all of us. I will threat them like my family and help them in every way.

Rulebreaks: When I was in other orgs I saw so much people doing rulebreaks and ruining all RP. In my SAHP term I will teach all rules to my all units to make better rp at the organization

Chekpoints: Chekpoints is our duty to make highways clear from criminals. Making them once a day will make our rp level better. With a good Hwp leaders I am promising to make good chekpoints daily.

My departments for SAHP

Undercover (UC):
Undercover is the one of the most important department in the SAHP because most off the crimes happen in the SAHP jurisdiction area. I will train good units to collect evidences from the gang activities on the highway and help FIB.

Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT): SWAT is important department for all LEOs because every organization need a team for every type off situation. With good chief and good trainer my SWAT team will be help every type of situations.

Humar Resource and Training (HRT): HRT is the most important department for all organizations by far. HRTs work is hiring new units to organization and train them professional. With my good HRT team I will make SAHP best again.

Internal Affairs (IA): In my opinion Internal Affairs is a very important department. With a strinct IA leader will ensure all mistakes dealt with accordingly.

Public Relations (PR): Public Relations is important department for the mingle with the citizens. With a good PR team I am planning to do public events every week.

Highway Patrol ( HWP): Highway Patrol is the department to manage the highways, speed traps, highway patrols and towing at all hours ensures the safety of passing civilians on the highway.

My Ranking System For SAHP

30- Sheriff
29- Undersheriff
28- Asistant Sheriff
27- Chief of Staff
26- Chief
25- Deputy Chief
24- US Marshall
23- District attorney
22- Captain
--------------HC---------------
21- Liutenant
20- Supervisor
19- Major
18- Master Sergenant
17- Senior Sergenant
16- Sergenant
15- Master Corporal
14- Corporal
13- Lance Corporal
12- Master Trooper
11- Master Trooper
10- Master Trooper
9- Senior Trooper
8- Senior Trooper
7- Senior Trooper
6- Trooper
5- Trooper
4- Trooper
3- Probie
2- Traniee
1- Suspended

Lavi Pluxury

Bolero > G Wagon
Player
Hello, you have been selected for the interview.

Join Basic vc before 5 mins of the interview time.
Today, at 17:30 (20th May) we will take the interviews.

If you have any doubt related to the interview, feel free to contact Ayush Pluxury or me.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom