Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Arabian Cartel I Unofficial Organisation

Status
Not open for further replies.

San Sebastian

Beginner
Leader of unofficial org
Family Name: Arabian Cartel
Family Owner: San Sebastian
Family House Number: 460
Family Owner Forum Profile: sansebastian
Family Owner Discord
: shinleem
Family Founders: San Sebastian

Family History-
I was born in Asia and live with my mother and my father is striving to find work in Los Santos. After months of waiting, we received excellent news that he has been hired as a police officer, and we were relocating to Los Santos.

After ten years of school, I met some wonderful friends, but they come from a gang background, and their father is a mobster. I was accepted to college in 2016. Then, two years later, in 2020, I learned that my father had been slain by a gangster while conducting a sting operation with the assistance of my buddy Ali's father, and both of them had been killed by the same gang members.
After that incident, Ali told me to take revenge, and I wanted revenge because we are from a middle-class family and don't have much money to live on, and my father is the only one who earns money, so we need money, whether it comes from an illegal or legal source, so I decided to quickly learn how to shoot well and stay out of trouble. We practiced day and night to become great shooters while remaining undetected. We decided to form a new group to murder everyone engaged in the attack after months of training and studying. But after a while, we realize that if we want to be wealthy, we must battle at every turn.
to seize authority over Los Santos. We made every decision collectively to benefit the family. We rapidly began recruiting and acquiring members with a low-profile residence and automobiles.

To assist in strengthening the family's reputation, we taught our members to be skilled shooters. After a while, the Desi Avengers family's financial situation improved, and we relocated to a house in Mirror Park with more fancy automobiles. We are now concentrating on how to become the best family with the best individuals.

Family Logo:

Family Outfits:

Ranking:

1. Associates (New Member joined the family )

2. Member (after will get more trusted and older )

3. Hitman (New shooter of the family)

4. Turfer (experienced fighter of the event)

5. Tycoon ( Businessman who control the family business)

6. Chief Turfer (Head of shooter and head of event management)

7. Managing Director (manager of all ranks and head of tycoon)

8. Deputy Leader (controller of managing director and controller of rank system)

9. Leader (Leader of the family)

10. Leader (Owner of the family)

Family Goals :

Assist individuals throughout the city.
-End all family and territorial fights.
-Purchasing businesses and generating big money.

-Having well-known members in many organizations.
-Become a prominent family in the city.

family rules:

- There will be no racism or bullying.
- Obey all server rules and show respect to administrators.
- Always wear the required family clothes to all family occasions.

Last edited:

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
Please Update Your Forum Profile info, Upload the Images of Fam clothes and Fam Logo in imgur and paste them here

Edit it in the Current Thread

San Sebastian

Beginner
Leader of unofficial org
i think you have misunderstanding.i was not in en3 nor i dont have family.please if you have doubt just make yourself clarify.

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
Update the application and add Forum Owner's Name with link

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
I Accept your Unofficial ORG bio

Thank you for applying,

Enjoy and make sure to not break any server rules, and also do not go against the server script.

You will be given unofficial status within 48 - 72 hours in-game and discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom