Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Ekagra Salvatore
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
May 20, 2024
Time
12:17
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/rwSVr2L

Ekagra Narula

"Salvatore"
Player
Hello Mazhor, Hope you’re having a nice day reviewing this complaint.

This is different from a usual complaint or appeal. Basically I applied for The Position of Leader of SAHP and Before the application was approved I was asked by the curators of SAHP for real-life Government Documents to verify my age.

My age in real life is 18 Years Right Now.
My Date of Birth is 22/12/2005.

I live in India and we have a Legal Document called Aadhaar Card, It is similar to Social Security number which is linked with all our Bank accounts and Real Life Information. The curator basically asked me to download a copy of my Adhaar Card and send it to them with QR Code so they can scan it and verify it.

The main Problem is if I share my Aadhar Card with QR Code anyone who scans the QR Code will be able to see my Complete Legal information including Aadhar Number which is the main link to my Bank Accounts.

I am not saying that Admin team will Misuse it but it’s still not safe to send such important legal documents over Discord as it is not safe for my real life future.

For proving my real age, I sent my School Marksheet(In Complete) which clearly shows my Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, My Name and My Date of Birth so According to me that should be enough to prove one’s age.

I’ve given around 4 interviews in the past and the same as never been happened with me at all and I think it wasn’t fair to reject a leader application for something Real Life.

Even in Real Life for Job Applications companies only ask for Masked Copies of Adhaar Cards (Hides QR Code and Adhaar Number) so why would a project this big on worldwide level need something that personal just to verify age.

I can provide whole chat between me and curator whom I talked to in Private if needed, But I surely need this to change as it ruined the chance of me becoming leader.

Just because I won’t compromise my real life documents for a In game position doesn’t mean I’m not eligible of that position, I’ve worked hard in game over this time period to be eligible for this position and I truly deserved it.

Thanks,
Best Regards,
Ekagra

Top Bottom