Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayden Hill

Curator of Beach Market
Player
**Information**
**1. Your name IRL:** Enes
**2. Your age:** 22
**3. Time zone:** GMT+3
**4. Average online per day:** 6-12 hours at least
**5. Your Discord:** Æ Enes#0710
**6. Your Nickname:** Jayden Hill
**7. Your ID:** 91167

**Additional information**
1. Chief of Los Santos Police Department

**2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)**

I have always felt a calling to the service to be honest and I just want to help rule the order in this country.I have been serving as a law enforcement officer for 4 months.
I was Head of Human Resources in FIB and at this point I feel like I have to take more resposibilites for city.

✦ First of all, I want to be Chief of LSPD because I have been HC in FIB and I came to this rank step by step. Thats why I know all difficulties being a LEO.
One of the most important issues is training. Some of officers (especially cadets) are getting a lot of issue about using PDA, arresting criminals due to lack of
efford in trainings. I want to reorganize and develop FTO division in this way everyone will be able to manage situations better and maintain their professionalism.
My goals for the department are to enhance overall activity and member count beyond what has been accomplished during the last terms in the FTO department.
In addition, I intend to implement a planned subdivision split between training and recruitment that I have been considering for some time.

✦ Secondly, Interial Affairs to important in any organizations, as a ex Head of HR I am aware of how important it is not to ensure happiness within the organization.
I would like to strengthen inter-departmental communication as well as internal communication.I want to make my officers feel like they won't be alone when they need something.
For this I will personally deal with internal affairs and organize the internal affairs department and I will also establish a strong policy for the LSPD's professional behavior.
In this way, my officers will be more connected to the organization and will give their all for serving city and citizens.

✦ Lastly, In my opinion LSPD have a lot of potential for serving city. I will try to use this potential to the fullest. I will make sure the officers are on duty and I will encourage them to work.
I'm not just talking about sitting front of MRPD I will beef up patrols and get things in order.Briefly, I want to enhance activities in a systematic and efficient manner.

**3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.**

I have a lot of suggestions for how to improve and change the roleplaying in the company.
With these modifications, I will not only improve roleplay in the LSPD, but also in the Grand Community as a whole.

When our officers, for example, are arresting someone, I will require them to follow correct protocols.
Holding cells, an interrogation room, and the option to obtain someone's photograph are all available at the LSPD.
Before arresting the criminals of Los Santos, I will put these qualities into action.
I'll also make it a point to establish a positive connection with the authorities, as this will allow us to have more realistic court cases against Los Santos' most wanted criminals.
The Grand Community will benefit from a more realistic roleplaying experience as a result of this modification.

✦ **Team Work and Efficiency**

I will make some orientation season for officers to work more comfortably with each other. In this way, they get to know their teammates better and they can predict how each other will behave in certain situations.
Hereby officers can make good friends and they would have had one more reason to commit themselves to the their task.

✦ **Ranks**

I'm going to alter the promotions and make the ranks more realistic.
I'll add weekly tasks and reward those who complete them with promotions and bonuses, preventing nepotism and ensuring that everyone receives the rank they deserve.
Nobody's efforts will be in vain.

✦ **LSPD Academy**

I will establish a LSPD academy to ensure that our policemen are truly professional and skilled.With numerous videos, I will support the applicants.
Applicants who pass the police academy's written exam will be eligible for field training.They will be completely prepared and equipped when they assume office as a result of this.

I am confident that after reading my application, you will make the best decision, and I can't wait to tell you more about the modifications I am considering.Let's push the Los Santos Police Department to new heights.

**Sincerely,**
**Jayden Hill**

https://s3-gallery.int-cdn.lcpdfrus...-001.png.46b8342d4aa62f13d6f67a21e8f80881.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom