Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony bravo

Player
Player
  • Your name IRL: Ravindu Ashan
    2. Your age: 19
    3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
    4. Average online per day: 8 - 10 hours a day
    5. Your Discord: SamuraiDragon#5727
    6. Your Nickname: Tony Staark
    7. Your ID: 61634

Additional information
    1. Leader of (Life Invader)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

For being a leader of the life invader organization,
    1: I have experience for more than 1year and I have been in working Life Invader for more than 6 months and I have acknowledged every rule and how the organization works. I'm willing to be the leader of life invader because that I have a lot of experience in this field.

2: I have and will conduct many events from Life invader and we will keep up with quality ads and amazing news around the city.

3: as I am applying to this honorable task, I will make sure that my employees would be happy with what the do the best, by appreciating their hard work by giving out bonus as well. And hoping to do some organization friendly changes.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

For improving roleplay in LI,

• I have done few amount of events by myself and with the life invader with that experience I am hoping to make the citizens of los santos feel active, by bring out new and excusive events

• As I’ve been here for a while I have found out that the org is lacking employees on the night shift, im looking forward to bring a solution for that

Sam Tomm

Player
Player
Tony would make a great leader he keeps everyone positive and focused on ads hes a cheerful guy just ask anyone in LifeInvader right now we all would love to see him as leader.

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Your application for Lifeinvader leader is Approved
Your interview will be on Friday 25/03/2022 at 17.00 Server Time. Please be available in waiting room before 15 mins.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom