Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Prince_Sohel
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Apr 8, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/665611/

Prince Sohel

Player
Player
Floki sir for ban detail and Adham sir for Admin and Bobby sir.

Hlw Sir,
I was an Ex. admin assistance sir, i was doing a trade there I have dead Panther and the other person have Items that already in forum : Approved - Ban For GR 1.7 | Floki Vilgeroarson
And that reason i got ban for GR 1.7. I explain my words in this forum you can check sir.

I want to come back in admin team sir pls help.
First i was talk with sultan sir, then he said you have to talk with Emad i cant help you in this...
Then i talk with Emad sir, after few conversation he said i will discuss with Floki then inform you. after one day you said you cant come back.
I try to contact Floki sir and Bobby sir every days but i think they are busy in work so cant reply, but 2 weeks ago Floki sir reply and said contact with support curator.
Then i was going again to Emad sir, and appil for come back he said no.

Now im here sir for to appeal for a comeback in admin team, sir i request you to approve my word i am giving you assure that you will not regret sir as a good mind set and a Good human and good behavior i will work in admin team sir.

I request you sir pls give me last chance as i do that trade i don't have knowledge about that. ( low level pet price 8-10M, medium level pet price 10-15M) so i thought high level pet value is around 15-20M and i trade that in 12M wroth of items as we can sell item in 50% of market value, and im selling my pet in 65% value.

I accept my punishment sir and its my fault because as a admin assistance i have to ask first any of high lv admin then do that trade, but i failed sir, pls for that reason don't kick my from admin team.

Sir, im ready to do from beginning because i have knowledge about server, i can give interview again and doing my work from start pls give me last chance. 🙏

In future if i will do any one mistake then throw me from admin team.

I accept that is my mistake but sir just think once if there is no pet coming in auction last 3 month how can we know that the value is (xxxx). I trade with my dead pet at 12M of item in G menu option. and still i accept my punisment and want to come back bcz i think this punisment is wrong and thats why i make admin complain forum and i was unbaned. i know sir i think im talking like a kid but sir we are humans we need 2nd chance and that my punishment is not my fault but i accept that im doing wrong bcz as a admin assistance i have to talk with other admin then do that trade.

And i want to know what fake trade i do as GR 1.7 please give a explanation sir...

Now its up to you sir 🙏, Please do a justice for me..

Thank you Sir,
Prince Sohel | 52948

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Multiple chances was given before already. Rejected.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom