Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rick Parker
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 23, 2022
Time of violation
15:14
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_gC4fy8PKCU

Rick Lewis

Player
Player
Also he is insulting homosexuality, like `f*ck the gay pride` etc. He does RDM twice, no counting, no demands just nothing. He tells me not to revive the person however the animation can not be stopped, I can't stop doing that.

LeighBrayshaw

Player
Player
This group of people known as "Gypavelli" was repeatedly homophobic/transphobic towards me playing as a female character wishing death upon me in discord DM's and discord.

IC they repeatedly killed us for just holding a Pride parade and standing on the street

This family is a toxic RDM squad that does nothing but constantly kill people for no reason and be generally the worst toxic interactions I have come across in the city

Below I have attached the screenshots of what I was sent

If this goes unpunished I am very unhappy as this has deeply upset me

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Johnny Gyp

Player
Player
This group of people known as "Gypavelli" was repeatedly homophobic/transphobic towards me playing as a female character wishing death upon me in discord DM's and discord.

IC they repeatedly killed us for just holding a Pride parade and standing on the street

This family is a toxic RDM squad that does nothing but constantly kill people for no reason and be generally the worst toxic interactions I have come across in the city

Below I have attached the screenshots of what I was sent

If this goes unpunished I am very unhappy as this has deeply upset me

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
toe sucking anime cunt kill yourself rat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom