Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Iconic_Uchiha
Administrators nickname
Tomi Meller
Date
May 21, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/C7phqNo

Roop Bolo

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Dear Grand RP Support Team,

I am writing to appeal the ban placed on my Grand RP account for the violation of General Rule 1.1. I want to clarify that I have not shared my account details with anyone. The ban coincided with my recent PC change and the subsequent reconfiguration of my Steam account.

As a dedicated player of Grand RP, I understand and respect the rules set forth by the platform. I assure you of my commitment to upholding the integrity of the gaming experience and maintaining account security.

I kindly request your reconsideration of the ban and the restoration of my account access, as I am eager to continue my participation in the Grand RP community.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Roop Bolo

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
here are the proofs where i show some old recording from my account:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom