Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ash Parzival
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 8, 2021
Time of violation
6:30 ist
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/

Ashparzival

Player
Player
A guy Billy cool (55009) scammed me 800k in a deal of selling mercedenz benz coupe Since i'm a new player idk how to deal with this second hand he said he has problem on doing a deal and got my money But he didn't give me the car He ran away. This incident demotivates me to play the game again That's the hard grind of 800k :((

Arthur Mack

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Change the title to:
General rule 1.4 | 55009

And upload the pov of the situation where it shows that you were having a car deal with him and he ran away without giving you the vehicle.

Ashparzival

Player
Player
Change the title to:
General rule 1.4 | 55009

And upload the pov of the situation where it shows that you were having a car deal with him and he ran away without giving you the vehicle.
i don't have facility to record i'm running on low fps is there any way to see the transaction history

Arthur Mack

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
i don't have facility to record i'm running on low fps is there any way to see the transaction history
I dont think so buddy,if you do not have a pov to prove your point,I dont think anyone can help you

Ashparzival

Player
Player
A guy Billy cool (55009) scammed me 800k in a deal of selling mercedenz benz coupe Since i'm a new player idk how to deal with this second hand he said he has problem on doing a deal and got my money But he didn't give me the car He ran away. This incident demotivates me to play the game again That's the hard grind of 800k :((

Elito

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • if u dont have pov we cant give u justice sir ,i m sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom