Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leandro Andy

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,
I am writing to submit an appeal for the unbanning of my account with ID 45906 on the DE03 server. This game means a great deal to me, and it is very disheartening not to be able to spend my free time with my friends in a completely different world. Additionally, I have spent over 400 euros on Grand RP, which is a significant amount of money for a 15-year-old teenager.

What happened: I was about to participate in the event called "Resource Takeover" when I was suddenly banned for using third-party software, even though I have never used any cheats or similar tools. I had the program FilterKeysSetter open, which merely serves to allow me to press the keys on my keyboard faster or to have a quicker response time on the keys. I did this purely out of clumsiness, and I would never do something like this intentionally, especially after spending over 400 euros on the game and having over 1200 hours of playtime.

Therefore, I would like to sincerely apologize once again.

With the kindest regards,
Leandro

ID:
In-game name: Leandro Requim
Why were you banned? (Already explained above)
How long were you banned? 9999 days
How long is your punishment remaining? 9999 days
Why should we unban you? Because I did not do anything intentionally, and I have spent over 400 euros on this account and wish to continue enjoying the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom