Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hellking Zoro
Administrators nickname
Hassy Davids
Date
May 22, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/PiG2Ocx

Piratehunter Zoro

Player
Player
Hello Administrators,

I am writing to address the recent issue and acknowledge that there may have been a mistake on my part. After reflecting on the situation, I realize that my actions or decisions may have led to unintended consequences, and I sincerely apologize for any confusion or disruption caused. I assure you that this was not intentional, and I am committed to understanding and rectifying the error. As a gesture of my willingness to make amends, I am prepared to accept a money wipe or any other appropriate corrective measure. Your guidance and support in resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated, and I am open to any suggestions or actions you deem necessary to prevent such mistakes in the future.

Sincerely,
Hellking Zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom