Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ricardo Terror
Administrators nickname
Nik Payne
Date
May 22, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/14YDbGW

RicardoTerror

Player
Player
Hello, i got banned for ER 1.7 , because nvidia stopped recording soon as i got too windows to sharescreen to some friends in discord, however when i died i realised that i was not recording anymore and i ask them to Instant replay my screenshare, where you can see my kill. I didnt had my pov at time because my friend who got half on the pov was working and the pov was asked at 11pm what is hard for most people to put on time.

My pov until press windows key:
"My" pov in screenplay:

I know i should have full POV but this kind of unforeseen events happen and the only solution i could get to have the full POV has asking them to instant replay the screenshare, still is possible to see in screenshare thats a clean kill.

I would like to add that i have dozens and dozens of pov requests on me (some before and after this events) and i never missed one, also wanted to add that i got pc checked 13 days ago, here in EN2, but if needed, i can go again. I would like if my ban could get lifted or at least reduced.

Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom